Creating a new Wallet
New Wallets can be created and managed from within your Crypto APIs 2.0 Dashboard. Simply follow the steps:
1. Log in to your Dashboard V2.
2. Click on My Wallets under Wallet as a Service section.
3. The new page you see will eventually display the Wallets you have created and has a button to the left side titled ”Create new Wallet”. Click on it.
Please note, that you can create only one Wallet which cannot be deleted. But you can create multiple deposit addresses within that Wallet. For any Custom setups you can contact our Team.
4. A new window appears with a field for you to type the title of your Wallet. After that click on “Create new Wallet” to create the Wallet.
5. Your new Wallet will appear in the list ready to be used.
This is your first step in using Crypto APIs Wallet as a Service. For further actions please see this Guide.