Adding a new address to a Wallet
Creating a new deposit address happens from within your Crypto APIs 2.0 Dashboard. Simply follow the steps:
1. Log in to your Dashboard V2.
2. Click on My Wallets under Wallet as a Service section.
In order to be able to add a new deposit address, you first must have an already existing Wallet in the same section. For instructions on how to create one please see this Guide first.
3. To the right from your Wallet there is a button ”Addresses”. Click on it.
4. A new window will appear with all of your addresses and filtering options. On the top click the button ”New Receiving Address”.
5. In the fields that appear you can set the details for your new deposit address - choose the name, blockchain and network, and click on the ”Add address” button.
If you are using the Free plan, you can only work with Testnets. If you would also like to use Mainnets, then you can upgrade your subscription from our website or from within your own Dashboard.
6. Your new deposit address will appear in the list ready to be used.