Update your password
Users can easily update their password from the Crypto APIs 2.0 Dashboard, when they want to, or reset one that has been forgotten.
Change your password
To make these modifications, the customer must be logged into their Crypto APIs 2.0 Dashboard.
To change the user’s password from the Crypto APIs 2.0 Dashboard follow these steps:
1. Select the profile icon on the upper right corner and click on Change password.
2. On the page that appears type your current password and the new one. Make sure the new password is strong and contains a small letter, a capital letter, a number and a sign. After you are done, click on “Save changes”.
3. After the change is done, the system will display a success message and an email will be received.
Reset forgotten password
The user must have access to the account’s email in order to be able to reset the password.
When the user forgets the passwords, they wouldn’t be able to log in the Crypto APIs 2.0 Dashboard. To reset that password and regain access to the account follow these steps:
1. On the Dashboard’s login page click on “Forgot your password?”.
2. Type in the account’s email address, for which you want to reset the password, and click on “Send reset link”.
3. The system will indicate the link has been sent and the user would have to access their email and follow the instructions to reset the password.
4. The email will contain a reset password link. The user has to click on it and type a new password, after which they need to click on “Save new password” to confirm the change.
5. After typing the new password and confirming it, the system will update it for the account/email address in question. The customer will be logged into the Crypto APIs 2.0 Dashboard and will also receive a confirmation email for the change.